Sunday, 24 January 2010

Sunday bloody sunday .....

Don't you just love 'em?

Well kind of yes. However they are full of random acts of kindness. Which isn't a bad thing. They put a grin on your face and get you thinking.

I was talking to a friend of mine today about control. And how we all strive for it. Subliminally. We all want to control what goes on in our world. End of. No its not up for debate.

However we need to understand that we can only really control what goes on in our world. We cant control outside of our own domain - that's uncontrollable. Doh.

Therefore don't bother. Control your energy. Pardon the pun. Control what is within your grasp.

Our energy and mood is what is within our grasp. Therefore that is what we should focus on.

I can choose to focus my energy on me. Its what I get the most out of. Its what gives the most back to me. Right now its where my energy is focused. Me. A novel experience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment