Project GAP kicked off in grand style at 9am. Why did I agree to being at the hairdressers at stupid o'clock? Anyway S I X hours (yes six hours) later and I am now a fully fledged card toting member of the peroxide blonde club. Awesome.
Strange how changing your hair colour can have an effect on your ego isn’t it? Silly really. It’s something I always remember from my childhood the profound affect it would have...
I had a conversation with someone this afternoon - a girl I know who runs a business near me - she's really easy to talk to - we have very different ideals and thoughts on what is and isn’t acceptable - however we both had crap weeks last week. We were talking about how we were going to man up.
We both agreed that in the end it’s down to making a choice. Isn’t that the way with most things? I can choose to be grumpy. I can choose to be narky. I can choose to be generally unpleasant. I can also choose to get some perspective and stick a grin on my face and get on with it....
In the grand scheme of things most of the things that rattle my cage are irrelevant. Did someone die? No. Then you silly arse crack on with the job at hand.
The one thing that I do know that I prefer the Mel that people get when I'm good. The bad Mel isn’t great. Don't think we'll be letting her out to play too often.
And here endeth the sermon for today.
Saturday, 23 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment