Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Trust.

Its quite a small word - trust - however it has some big issues attached to it.

Dictionary definition: Reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing;

I'm a very open and honest person - too honest and too open on occasions. In my experience if we dont trust people we can end up isolating ourselves and no-one wants to do that. Therefore I have made the mistake of allowing people to enter into my life with no heed for who they are, what their agenda or what they want from me. I give me trust away with little regard to its value to me - and to others.

Anyway without boring you (or indeed myself - this has had WAY too much airplay for my liking right now) I've learnt an important lesson about trust over the last couple of days.

So my fine feathered friends. This blog is moving. To somewhere I can share it with people I trust.

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment